Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feedback

First, I have found the program enjoyable, learned a lot, explored all sorts of things that I never would have if I hadn't been challenged. I do like to try new things and enjoy a challenge, but sometimes don't move too far out of my comfort zone, particularly with technology, so thankyou to all involved.

I enjoyed the fact that in my area people were asking each other for help and interacting in a way that I had not seen before.

The exposure to new technologies was worthwhile. It isn't possible to evaluate or ponder the usefulness or implications of something without having tried it.

I found some tasks quite challenging and some tasks difficult, I may not use too many of the skills learned on an ongoing basis, but at least I know a little about them.

1 comment:

CCBelle said...

Hello Andy
Thanks for your honest and insightful comments. I too think the staff interactions have been interesting. I hope the 23 Things program will continue in a smaller but no less useful way. Good luck with the draw. Cheers
Clare